January 18, 2018
Welcome to Eye on Water!
South Central Regional Water District has recently installed automatic meter reading equipment at your location. You can now view your water use in few easy steps:
- Visit https://eyeonwater.net/signup on your computer using a supported web browser.
- Enter your account number, which can be found at the top center of your billing card or statement. The account number will contain a hyphen and will be in this format – 00000000-00
- Enter your zip code and click on Next button.
- Enter your email address.
- Create and confirm a password.
- You’ll get a confirmation email from Beacon. You must verify your email address by clicking on this link. Once you do, you can sign in using your email and password. If you have more than one account please call the office and we will be able to merge your other accounts to your email address.http://blog.beaconama.net/browser-compatibilityaquacue-wave-web-browser-compatibility/If you would like more detailed instructions on using Eye on Water please call or email the office and we can email the instructions to you.South Central Regional Water District
- We look forward to getting your feedback.
- Smartphone users: There is an app available through Apple & Google Play. The link for the apple app is: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/eyeonwater/id915457810?mt=8 and the google play is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.badgermeter.eyeonwater
- For the list of supported web browsers please read: